2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU.
When you use or access either of the Website Services, we may collect contact information, such as name, email address, phone number, mailing address, state and country residence, and telephone number. When you use or access certain Website Services, we may collect additional personal information as follows:
When you use or access www.jenzabar.com, we may collect personal information, such as the following: •Your preferences, areas of interest, and business needs related to the Services. • Information you submit when you register for or log into our Services, such as authentication credentials. • Educational or employment information, such as your educational institution or job title. • Information you submit in connection with an application for employment, such as your resume. • Registration information associated with our events, webinars, and products and Services demos. • When you use or access www.myjenzabar.net, we may collect information you submit or that we otherwise receive in connection with client support requests.
We may collect information at live events, such as when we collect your contact information at a trade-show event or our annual convention. We may also collect information related to our Services that you send through our listserv or comments or other information we receive when you interact with our social media accounts, such as Twitter, Vimeo, and Facebook.
When you use the Services, we may automatically collect information, such as the following:
• Your device type, manufacturer, operating system name, and operating system version. • Name, version, and other information about the online services and software you are using in connection with the Services (such as mobile apps). • Your mobile device identifier (such as Android UDID and iOS UUID). • The Internet protocol (IP) address your device uses to access the Internet. • Your geo-location. • Other information, such as usage analytics data.
We may use the following automated technology to collect information in connection with the Services:
With respect to personal information that we collect or receive from or on behalf of our clients as a result of the Client Services we provide to them, we act as the “processor” of such personal information. In those cases, we collect, receive, use, and disclose personal information at the direction of our clients to, for example, enable our clients to manage recruitment and enrollment, learning, financial aid, advancement, retention, and similar relationship and operational management activities. The types of information we collect or receive may include those described above, as well as other types of information that we collect or receive as dictated by our clients, including authentication credentials; government- or institution-issued identification numbers, such as Social Security numbers, state-issued identification numbers, and student identification numbers; online browsing activity, application usage, and other information we access or receive in connection with providing support services; and information that we host on behalf of our clients. The manner in which we use and disclose that information is subject to our clients’ direction but will generally align with the descriptions provided below in the sections on How We Use Your Information and Disclosure of Your information.
3.HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. We may use personal information that we collect or receive about you for purposes including the following:
4.DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION. We may disclose aggregated, anonymized information about our users to third parties, including our clients, without restriction. We may disclose information (personal or otherwise) collected about you:
5. CHOICES AND ACCESS. We strive to provide you with choices regarding your personal information. We have created the following mechanisms to provide you with control over your information:
Some Internet browsers have a “do-not-track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, and our Services are not set up to respond to do-not-track signals. We do not permit third parties to use the Services to collect personal information about users’ online activities over time and across different websites.
If you reside in a European Economic Area (“EEA”) member state or Switzerland: You may have additional rights to request access to, correction of, erasure of, or the transfer of your personal information, as well as the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal information. You may exercise these rights, if applicable, by contacting us using the information in the Contact Information section of this Policy. Individuals located in the EEA or Switzerland also have the right to lodge a complaint with an EEA or Swiss supervisory authority, as applicable.
Where we are processing data received from or collected on behalf of our clients: We collect information under the direction of, and receive information from, our clients and may have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data we process under these circumstances. If you are a customer, employee, or student of one of our clients and would like to make an inquiry or complaint, please contact the client that you interact with directly.
6. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS. California residents may request certain information regarding our disclosure of their personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us as described below in the Contact Information section.
7. DATA SECURITY. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. These measures include storing personal information you provide to us on secure cloud servers.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas, such as message boards.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information collected, received, or transmitted in connection with our Services. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
8. DATA RETENTION. We store personal information for as long as we reasonably need it to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will also retain your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
9. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS. We may transfer your personal information to the United States and other countries that may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you reside. Some of these jurisdictions may not have been deemed adequate by the European Commission to provide a comparable level of protection to that of the EEA or Switzerland. However, when we transfer your personal information from the EEA to jurisdictions that have not been deemed adequate, we rely on standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission to help establish adequate safeguards, and we will treat your personal information as subject to, and protect it in accordance with, the standard contractual clauses and this Policy.
10. CHANGES TO OUR POLICY. It is our practice to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for periodically visiting this Policy to check for any changes.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION. To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org