Helpful hints to help you get the most out of JAM 2018!
At Jenzabar, we wait all year for Jenzabar’s Annual Meeting (JAM) and now that it’s almost here, we are counting the days! In one short week we will gather in Music City for what is sure to be the most amazing JAM yet!
We know that for many of you, this isn’t your first rodeo. You’re tried-and-true JAM veterans and we can’t wait to see you again!
If this is your first JAM, welcome! We’re thrilled that you’ve decided to join us for what we’re sure will be an amazing experience. To make it easier, we’ve compiled a list of helpful hints to make sure you get the very best out of JAM!
Registration materials will be available beginning on Wednesday, May 30 at 9:00am in the Presidential Ballroom Lobby. If you have registered to attend a pre-conference class at JAM, your materials will be available prior to the start of those programs on Tuesday or Wednesday morning.
JAM registration includes:
- Access to all JAM breakout sessions and general sessions
- Official conference meals
- JAM tote bag
- Welcome Reception – Wednesday @ 6pm
- JAM Party – Friday @ 6:30pm
- JAM kicks-off with the welcome and keynote address on Wednesday, May 30, at 1:00pm!
- The Conference offers over 350 sessions! To maximize your learning experience at JAM, we recommend that you review the schedule prior to your arrival. We also suggest that, if others from your organization are attending, you coordinate to capitalize on the widest session coverage possible.
- MobileJAM is accessible on any mobile device and as a native app from the Apple App and Google Play stores. This JAM must-have provides a wealth of information on the sessions, convention center, exhibitors and more! Search the conference program; build your schedule; download session presentations; search the attendee database; keep up with the JAM Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram posts; and be alerted of any changes or notifications.
Be sure to check out the JAM Universe Room – the place to interact with the Jenzabar community; discover the newest technologies, services, and strategies from industry leading providers; and stay connected to your campus and beyond. Featuring:
- exhibits from our partners and other leading higher ed vendors
- Jenzabar displays
- internet & recharging stations
- meeting areas
Be sure to visit the Universe Room in the Presidential Ballroom North to network, explore, or take a break!
We know that many of you are coming from across the country—some from around the world! The Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center will host JAM 2018. The Hotel is located approximately 9 miles from the Nashville International Airport (BNA), the hotel can be reached by car or shuttle. For more information about hotel and travel, please click here.
We can’t wait to see you at JAM!