Last week, higher education’s best and brightest gathered to learn, share, and connect at Jenzabar’s Annual Meeting (JAM) in Washington DC. Bringing together clients and associates worldwide, JAM 2017 was a smashing success. It’s hard to believe it’s already over—time flies when we’re having fun!
JAM 2017 highlights include:
- The comprehensive pre-conference training classes
- CEO Bob Maginn attributing Jenzabar’s leadership position in the marketplace to you—our Jenzabar community of clients
- Alison Levine’s inspiring story of courage, resilience, and summiting Mount Everest
- A JAM-packed session program
- Countless networking opportunities
- A night of food, friends, and dancing at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum
We hope JAM 2017 helped you discover best practices, develop powerful new ideas, connect with industry peers, and plan for the future on your own campus.
Reflecting on a JAM-packed week, we are grateful for our wonderful higher education community—clients and associates alike—each doing their part to make higher education amazing! Let’s stay connected through the MyJenzabar Resource Center, your local Regional User Group Meeting, and the Jenzabar blog!
We can’t wait to see everyone next year at JAM 2018 in Nashville!