Tuesday, October 11, 2016
3:00 – 4:00 PM EDT
Emory Continuing Education is capitalizing on a resurgent demand for adult and continuing education, workforce development, and online education. Katharine Foster will share the business model and three initiatives that have led to their amazing success.
You will learn:
- The three key initiatives behind ECE’s success
- How to recruit and build a strong Business Development team
- Keys to creating a user-friendly online experience to delight students and potential students
- Benefits of managing the sales cycle with a CRM
- Best practices for networking in the community and building corporate clients
View this webinar to learn ECE’s successful model and takeaway key concepts that you can use in your own CE program.