23 Higher Education Institutions Selected Jenzabar in 2015
Boston, MA – February 4, 2016 – Jenzabar®, Inc., a leading provider of software, services and strategies for higher education, announced today that 23 higher education institutions selected Jenzabar software in 2015. Institutions of all sizes and types are benefiting from the capabilities of Jenzabar.
“We continue to work with the higher education community as a whole, including our clients, associations, analysts, media, and other thought leaders, to engineer the future of our industry,”
said Bob Maginn, Jenzabar Chairman and CEO.
“Higher education is refocusing on personalizing the educational experience and preparing students for the future. From ERPs and student information systems, to CRMs and analytics, technology is playing an essential role in transforming higher education.”
In 2015, 14 institutions chose the Jenzabar EX enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, offered on the industry-leading Microsoft® SQL Server. Jenzabar EX is the most selected SQL Server ERP system in the market today. Over the past five years, more schools have chosen Jenzabar EX than any other ERP to improve efficiencies across the complete spectrum of academic and administrative processes.
Institutions that selected Jenzabar EX include Mary Baldwin College, Midland College, North Greenville University, Pickens Technical College, Quincy University, Rogers State University, Seminole State College, Sisseton Wahpeton, St. John’s College at New Mexico, St. John’s College at Maryland, Universidad del Sagrado Corazon, University of Science & Arts of Oklahoma, Warren Wilson College, and Wilberforce University.
Polk State College had entered into a design partnership with Jenzabar to continue the development of Jenzabar JX, an innovative and modular enterprise resource planning system. Four institutions selected Jenzabar Higher Reach, the fastest growing SIS and CRM for continuing education in the market.
Additional 2015 Highlights
- Jenzabar Continuing Education (CE) Strategic Services was launched, consisting of a group of higher education experts who help institutions stay competitive, become efficient, and grow continuing education programs into modern, successful profit centers.
- Jenzabar’s Student Success suite of technology and services expanded with new offerings.
- The number of Jenzabar clients with their entire ERP in the cloud grew by 120% from 2014 to 2015.
- Over 230 institutions added Jenzabar’s latest web reporting solution, Izenda. The real-time reporting tool for the Jenzabar EX enterprise resource planning system gives direct access to multiple databases and quickly transforms raw data into useful information.
- Jenzabar acquired RJM Systems, Inc. Jenzabar continues to invest in the development of RJM products, including SONIS, and support the company’s current and future customer-base. SONIS added four new clients to its community in 2015.
“Jenzabar continues to innovate, providing institutions with new and improved software and services such as cloud, analytics, and other digital tools,”
Jenzabar’s family of integrated, proven, and innovative products caters to the needs of academic and administrative offices across the entire campus and throughout the student lifecycle. From product development and support to consulting and services, Jenzabar offers a complete portfolio for higher education.
About Jenzabar, Inc.
Jenzabar, Inc. is a leading provider of enterprise software, strategies, and services developed exclusively for higher education. The company offers integrated, innovative solutions to advance the goals of academic and administrative offices across the campus and throughout the student lifecycle. As a trusted partner serving more than 1,300 campuses worldwide, Jenzabar has over four decades of experience supporting the higher education community. Jenzabar is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. For further information, please visit www.jenzabar.com.