We are counting down the days to this year’s Jenzabar Annual Meeting in our Nation’s Capital! Each year the Jenzabar community meets to share ideas, insight and information with peers from schools all over the world.
JAM is just over a month away, so here are some resources to help you get ready to Learn, Share and Connect:
- Regular registration ends April 30th: Register Here
- Additional registration information: Registration FAQs
- First time attending JAM? We have over 300 information-rich sessions scheduled, so start planning to make the most of your days at JAM: Event Overview & Conference Program
- Presenting at JAM? Here’s all the information you’ll need to prepare: Presenter Resources
- JAM 2014 will take the stage at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center located on the shores of National Harbor. Here’s travel information, as well as an overview of everything this dynamic waterfront community has to offer: JAM Travel Information