Real-time, self-service reporting and analytics, delivered on demand
to any device
Jenzabar® EX is designed for the way you work. The Jenzabar EX mobile-first initiative provides enhanced capabilities through responsive web design, creating a seamless user experience on
any device—smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop.
Izenda offers a Web Reporting solution with true end user reporting that seamlessly integrates into Jenzabar EX. It is robust and secure to meet your most rigorous analytic requirements, yet flexible and intuitive to satisfy the demands of both novice and power users, and everyone in between. Izenda is 100% web-based, so users can view their data anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
Izenda’s point-and-click interface is designed for the standard business user, with advanced options available for those with greater access and skill. Many users will never need to design
reports. Those users can simply make modifications to current core reports, or use drill-downs
to start at a high-level overview and click through to get to the required information. Power users will explore the depth of the tools and create unlimited views, dashboards, auto charts, forms, and more.
The Izenda reporting and business intelligence platform connects directly to relational and nonrelational data sources. Through it’s .NET API, it loosely couples with Microsoft-based applications to integrate with your current security, branding, and navigation. Izenda integration with Jenzabar EX supports access through a URL so it can be placed as a link in
Jenzabar JICS, Jenzabar EX My Workspace, favorites, etc. With Izenda you can access multiple databases directly and quickly transform raw data into useful information.
- Keep data secure with Jenzabar EX security
- Provide real-time visualizations
- Easily slice and dice data and analysis grids
- Automate your processes through scheduling, sharing, alerting, batch processing, and caching
- Customize, including custom report layout implementations through Izenda Forms
- Create user-defined or custom dashboards and maps
Ad-Hoc and Instant Reports
Create entirely new reports in seconds with the google-like instant report capabilities:
- Deliver Web reporting to end users without the need for IT support
- Delight users with intuitive user interface, featuring drag and drop design
- Promote easy access with pre-built views and stored procedures reporting model
- Create spreadsheets with a few clicks; add fields, and easily select pre-built views
- Format data into tables, reports, charts, pivots, and gauges
What you can expect with Izenda web reporting:
- Easy and quick set up and adoption
- Less demand for technical support
- More independent user community customizing their own reports instantly
- Flexible yet powerful interface for all user levels
- Ability to generate any report, at anytime, from anywhere
- 100% Browser-based AJAX design environment
- Rich reports and dynamic dashboards
- 3D charts, flexible grids, visual grouping
- Summaries, subtotals, calculations, formats
- Analysis grids, conditional formatting
- Flexible and dynamic smart filters
- Interactive linking and drill-downs
- HTML5 powered dashboards
- Exports to all popular file formats
Izenda is the market leader in Embedded Analytics for business applications built on the Microsoft platform. The privately held Atlanta-based software company has delivered ad-hoc reporting, real-time dashboards, and data visualization to over one million users by embedding into over one thousand applications. Founded in 2002, the company applies agile software principles and HTML5 technology to give organizations better insight into their data.
Izenda is the leading embedded analytics and visualization platform. This is a true end user tool. Izenda makes it fast and simple to integrate beautiful reports and dynamic dashboards into applications. The rich API lets you customize the platform to fit your needs. We know people expect anytime, anywhere access to real-time business data. Deliver both scheduled and real-time reports they can customize on any HTML capabile mobile device.