Are you considering new programs? Looking for new strategies and methods to grow? As institutions are embracing new opportunities, continuing education and workforce development departments are becoming incubators for ground-breaking programs, many seeing unprecedented success. These innovative program offerings are becoming centers for perpetual return on investment for many higher education institutions.
Join us to hear the experiences of your peers and lessons learned along the way during exploration and deployment of innovative new programs.
- Examine key factors to evaluate when planning new programs
- Analyze trends and market research to determine return on investment of new programs
- Consider obstacles to growth plans and how to overcome them
- Methods to market and promote programs to drive enrollment
- Scan for operational efficiency and staff capacity to manage growth