Parent CRM for JICS
The Parent CRM component for Jenzabar's Internet Campus Solution (JICS) gives parents online visibility into student information so they feel comfortable and secure with their child’s higher education experience. It allows students to control and share with parents (or other parties) the information they want online—helping your school meet the requirements of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Parents and institutions both have a vested interest in seeing their students attain academic success. Our Parent CRM fosters communication among parents, students, and the institution to give students the support they need while transitioning into a higher education learning environment.
Use the Parent CRM to:
- Share student-approved information online with parents, including academic records, class schedules, student accounts, financial aid awards, residence information, and more
- Track and manage student information for parents based on FERPA permissions
- Manage and view parental permissions online
- Share information with parents, guardians, or third parties on a timely basis
- Enable parents to view information about a single student or multiple students
Contact us for a consultation to learn more about our solutions for higher education.