Collaborate with other Jenzabar users.
Jenzabar Regional User Groups (RUGs) provide a forum in your “neighborhood” where you can network with local peers, share best practices and exchange ideas to help you get the most out of your Jenzabar solutions.
RUGs are hosted by Jenzabar client schools, with support from Jenzabar staff. Don’t miss these valuable opportunities to share product knowledge and connect with institutions and users at the local level.
Interested in hosting a RUG meeting? Contact RUGS@jenzabar.com and visit the RUG Meeting webpage for more information.
- CX & JX – October 26 @ Robert Morris University (Chicago, IL)
- EX South – October 15 @ Methodist University (Fayetteville, North Carolina)
- EX Florida – October 19 @ Southeastern University (Lakeland, Florida)
- EX Central – October 11 @ Texas Lutheran University (Sequin, Texas)
- SONIS – October 12 @ Goodwin College (East Hartford, Connecticut)
Benefits of attending:
- Network with an active and engaged community of users.
- Tap into the power of the Jenzabar community.
- Take your place among Jenzabar’s “best and brightest” client community.