Collaborate with other Jenzabar users.
Jenzabar Regional User Groups (RUGs) provide a forum in your “neighborhood” where you can network with local peers, share best practices and exchange ideas to help you get the most out of your Jenzabar solutions.
RUGs are hosted by Jenzabar client schools, with support from Jenzabar staff. Don’t miss these valuable opportunities to share product knowledge and connect with institutions and users at the local level.
Interested in hosting a RUG meeting? Contact RUGS@jenzabar.com and visit the RUG Meeting webpage for more information.
- CX – September 26 @ Judson University (Elgin, IL)
- EX Midwest – October 6 @ Southeast Technical Institute (Sioux Falls, South Dakota)
- EX South – October 9 @ Charleston Southern University (Charleston, South Carolina)
- EX Florida – October 12 @ Southeastern University (Lakeland, Florida)
- EX Central – October 19 @ University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (Belton, Texas)
- EX North – November 3 @ Labourè College (Milton, Massachusetts)
- Higher Reach West – November 8 @ California State University, Long Beach (Long Beach, CA)
- EX West – November 9 @ Marylhurst University (Marylhurst, Oregon)
- Higher Reach East – November 14 @ Drexel University (Philadelphia, PA)
Benefits of attending:
- Network with an active and engaged community of users.
- Tap into the power of the Jenzabar community.
- Take your place among Jenzabar’s “best and brightest” client community.