Work with the best.
Jenzabar associates are top performers in their fields of expertise -- and they're dedicated to delivering industry-leading enterprise software solutions to colleges and universities across the world. We're always seeking talented people to join our team who are:
- Passionate about our products and our mission
- Committed to productivity
- Creative and resourceful
- Entrepreneurial in spirit
- Committed to working without borders
- Respectful of our clients and colleagues
- Dedicated to keeping balance in their professional and personal lives
Thrive in our culture.
The Jenzabar culture is one that fosters an entrepreneurial environment, where employees are encouraged to be creative, work hard, and have a great time while doing so. We believe in open doors, asking tough questions, respecting each other, and surpassing our customers' expectations every step of the way. It's an enjoyable place to be, with casual dress and a relaxed atmosphere.
Enjoy our benefits.
We strive to support our employees’ health and well-being with a superior benefits package that includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision benefits
- Prescription drug coverage
- Availability of supplemental insurance: Lincoln Financial and Legal Access
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Group life insurance, 100% company-paid
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance, 100% company-paid
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Eleven paid holidays
- Associate referral bonus
Become a part of the Jenzabar team, and discover an exciting future where innovation, technology, and teamwork set the pace. At Jenzabar you’ll find a supportive work environment dedicated to offering professional growth, training, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a flexible work environment.
Jenzabar is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or expression, or disability.